Thursday, August 30, 2007

Yeah, I'm a nub

So, I've been using Pawn for my Hunter (well all my toons, but my hunter is most of my time right now). I've been using a scale with +hit valued, which is nice except that I'm a Survival Spec hunter with 3/3 Surefooted, so I can hit the cap somewhat easily. What this means is that a lot of time extra + Hit Rating does nothing for me. So what I did was add a second set of ratings with +hit having no value. So what I can do now is compare items in different lights. If I'm already at the cap (or close enough) I can make decisions regardless of +hit, but at the same time not completely disregard the stat as it's more important than crit until you hit the cap.

Little things in WoW keep me going :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agree that little things keep me going in wow - alts to be precise. Sadly the game still gets more and more boring.
Samownall - World of Warcraft Blog