Monday, September 24, 2007

Ding 70, time to get to work...


So, Laic dinged 70 last night.

Now I get the wonderful task of grinding coin for a flying mount and working on gear upgrades. Using this list as my base guideline. I'm just listing stuff that is questable or non-heroic instancable. I'll try to include my pawn values and amend this post later.

Helm

Shoulders
Chest
Bracers
  • Currently using [Felstalker Bracers]. Not really looking for an upgrade especially as there aren't any outside of rep rewards or heroics.
Gloves
Belt
Pants
Boots
Melee Weapon
  • Currently using [Crystalforged War Axe] with Savagery (+70 AP).
  • Quest Reward: [Terokk's Quill] from Sethekk Halls and promptly through +35 AGI on it. Probably best pre-raid Survival weapon.
  • Drop: [Sonic Spear] from Murmur in Shadow Labyrinth. Arguable if this is better for a Survival Hunter. I'd only think about getting it if it was going to get sharded.
Ranged Weapon
  • Currently using [Valanos' Longbow]. There are lots of side-grades, but nothing that is an 'upgrade'.
Back
Neck
Ring
I'd go into Trinkets now, but I really need to get back to my day job...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phew - that list may take you a while :) GL!

samownall Wow tricks