Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First shot at a BC Combat Swords Rogue

28/33/0

Okay, I had originally seen my self going for a 20/41/0 build, but after looking at the pst 31 point talents I'm less than impressed. Particularly unimpressed with the WORTHLESS 41 point Combat talent. So now I'm looking to putting much more points in Assassination. I've always liked the idea of a Seal Fate build and now may get the chance to play it. I would ideally like to go 5/5 in Seal Fate, but am not sure where to shave points out of my Combat Tree. I suppose I could shave 1 point out of Dual-Weild Specialization and one from Sword Specialization, but am not sure if the extra 40% chance (to make it 100%) is worth the drop in white damage. Suppose I'll have to run the numbers. That, however, is a task for another day.

No comments: