Friday, October 27, 2006

Back on the saddle again...

Okay, so finally got to spend some time in game. Seems like I've hardly been on this week. Got some PvP and aided in a LBRS raid (link to a write up on the new COTL blog :P). Going to try and get back to a minimum of 70k honor a week and hit rank 7 soon, and 8 shortly there after. As my goal per day is roughly 10k honor, it seems that one concerted effort turn in gets me there. It would be nice if that turn it could be something other than 3 WSG losses, 3 AB losses, and an AV win. The occasional AB win does 'spice it up', but I think I've only seen two WSG wins in the last month. Very frustrating...

After reading Kinless' site for a while, I think it would be really interesting to RP a character. Not sure I'd enjoy in-game RP, but out of game RP (similar to what Kinless is already doing) could be cool. Perhaps I'll propose something like that to the guild and see what happens.

Still want to get Repentant leveled, but that's a secondary endeavor to hitting rank with Sakuran.

No comments: