Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Thoughts on the BC release date

Well, as I'm sure you're aware, the BC release date is out. Looks like sometime in January 2007. Honestly, I should have anticipated it, but I had convinced myself that we were looking at the end of November/beginning of December. So it'll be another 6 weeks from my best guess.

As mentioned in my last post I had been wondering why I was busting my butt with a PvP grind with stuff that would be outdated very soon after getting it. As such I had devoted my weekend to leveling my priest instead. Only got around 25k honor, which I'm sure will result in a loss of rank. Now that I know that I'm looking at two months minimum till BC, I think I'll go ahead and try to get to rank 8. Still going to try and level my priest, but that will no longer be my sole objective.

Of course there are always guild runs that need assistance, so who knows how successful I'll be in those endeavors.

So my pre-BC wishlist is as follows:

  • Sakuran - AV Exalted (hello Lobotomizer)
  • Sakuran - PvP Rank 8
  • Repentant - level 60
  • Laic - level 50+
Yes, that's a lot of wishful thinking, but I would really like to have a few toons to try the Outlands with.

Post-BC plan
  • Explore Outlands with whatever toons I can
  • Explore new 5-man instances ASAP
  • Roll a F Draeni Shaman
  • Roll a M Draeni Warrior
Just some rambling. Nothing new to report.

No comments: