Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Regurgitation 10-25-06

Well it occurred to me that I read a lot of great stuff on other Warcraft blogs. It also makes sense to me to direct you to those other great blogs. While the link on the side of my screen are there, i think I'm going to occasionally highlight some for you. As it's nothing new, I think Regurgitation is an appropriate, if unglamorous, title. So, here goes Regurgitation for October 25th, 2006.

  • Gahlok over at Frostbolt downed C'Thun for the first time. Congratulations!
  • Two posts from Kinless, the first is an IC back story for he and his partners Forsaken characters. The second is an OOC account of playing a warlock and priest pair. As always, great reading.
  • Tobold has an interesting post on the 'content patch' that we're assured will hit before the expansion. One mistake is that the current top of the trees is 41 points, not 51 as is mentioned in the post. I may just be misreading it...If I see new stuff during the day I will update this post.
Speaking of October 25th, I wanted to take a moment to tell Meghan, my RL wife, that I love her. We've been married three years today and I look forward to many, many more. Now if only she'd read my blog.

No comments: