Friday, November 03, 2006

AV Exalted - so close...

So, Sakuran is less that 800 points away from AV exalted. I was expecting to hit it last night, but had one of those AV's where nobody turned in their loot. For anyone out there who does AV, if you don't plan on porting and dropping stuff off, DON'T LOOT. A lot of rep comes from people turning that stuff, and as far as I can tell, everyone in the raid benefits from it. So, please, turn in your loot if you are looting.

That being said, tonight better mean AV exalted. I plan on buying Don Julio's Band and the mount right off the bat and then grabbing The Lobotomizer when I have a bit more gold. After grabbing the dagger, I'm thinking of respecing for backstab, but I'm not quite sure. I've never played as a Backstab Rogue, and am not sure if I'll adapt very well. I love Seal Fate though, so I'll certainly be trying to keep that...

Currently leaning towards 30/8/13. I'll gain a real high chance of critting on Backstab and Ambush, for lots of damage. I'm going to lose a lot of white damage, Riposte, and Blade Flurry. Now that I think some more, prehaps 31/8/12 is better... So much to think about...

No comments: