A few screenshots from the last weekend. Certainly not a complete detailing of my weekend, but the highlights.
- A very long, but ultimately successful WSG.
- A longish AV.
- A shortish AV.
- A losing AB, but what was fun about this is that I ran straight to the farm, stealthed, beat up a mage, capped the flag, beat up the mage again, then got swarmed by the Horde. Gotta love cold-blood ambush.
- Was able to fill out a partial premade who proceeded to whump the opposition. Pretty sure this was the same premade I group with last week.
- Then I caught them in WSG and enjoyed winning with them again.
- Lastly a PUG WSG where the Alliance actually played to win, and, well, won.