Monday, November 06, 2006

Backstabber!

Well, I went ahead and respecced for backstab and, I've got to say, I love it. I ended up with 31/8/12, and have no regrets. It's amazing how much it is making me relearn my class. As I was leveling I never really used daggers, think I specced swords from level 15, so I never really messed with backstab and gouge. Now that I am using it, WOW, what fun :P

Playstyle for a sword rogue is really quite simple, use your opener, mash the Sinister Strike button till you have 5CP and pop your finisher. Rinse, repeat. Now I've got to actually PAY ATTENTION while playing: Cheap Shot, Sinister Strike, Gouge, restealth, Ambush, Kidney Shot, Backstab... It's L2P all over again!

Oh, and seem to be much more effective in PvP, it's much easier for me to solo opponents and I'm occasionally able to take out two, provided my sap holds on the first.

No comments: